Harbor Freight - Flag Pole

I purchased a 20ft telescopic flag pole kit model 95598 in April 2013.After 1 week the locking ring on one extension broke, I returned it and got a replacement kit.

About 2 weeks ago all the extensions started to quit locking/unlocking, could not find my receipt and the 90 day return policy had expired. All I want is for someone to tell me how I can fix/free up this problem or help me get this product replaced without having to pay the full purchase price. I really like the concept of the pole and the ease of raising my flag this way. I raise my flag daily.

I am not really pissed yet, but I do a lot of shopping at Harbor Freight.

If someone could contact me at bigguy.harold@comcast.net or Harold Lanier/801-731-3121, I am retired and home most of the time.Thank You, Harold Lanier

d40f979 review #434307
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Harbor Freight?  Submit review about this company

Aug 07, 2013 Plano, Texas

Your repair can be very easy. Go to hardware store (lowes,home depot,ace, etc) and get you a "D" clip. You will have to get one large enough so the length will be just little larger than diameter of flag. Drill hole through pole and just Slip your D-clip through the pole. I think this should be very inexpensive repair for you.
Happy fixings.......

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.