Harbor Freight - Flag Pole
I purchased a 20ft telescopic flag pole kit model 95598 in April 2013.After 1 week the locking ring on one extension broke, I returned it and got a replacement kit.
About 2 weeks ago all the extensions started to quit locking/unlocking, could not find my receipt and the 90 day return policy had expired. All I want is for someone to tell me how I can fix/free up this problem or help me get this product replaced without having to pay the full purchase price. I really like the concept of the pole and the ease of raising my flag this way. I raise my flag daily.
I am not really pissed yet, but I do a lot of shopping at Harbor Freight.
If someone could contact me at email@example.com or Harold Lanier/801-731-3121, I am retired and home most of the time.Thank You, Harold Lanier
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms. I used the website contact page to..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."
- "When to this walmart in plano tx at spring Creek and 75...customer service was poor. The cashier was rude to us..no even say hi...he was keeping one of our bags...i..."
- "THEY DON'T STOCK ANY PARTS! YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR ORDER! IF YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK WEEKS LATER YOU WILL BE LUCKY! DON'T BUY FROM! YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED..."
- "October 2, 2015 RE: Withdrawal of Claims and Retraction of Allegations (Special Reline) To Whom It May Concern: Sioux Pharm, Inc. and Sioux Biochemical, Inc. hereby withdraw all claims made against Summit Nutritionals International,..."