Harbor Freight - Flag Pole
I purchased a 20ft telescopic flag pole kit model 95598 in April 2013.After 1 week the locking ring on one extension broke, I returned it and got a replacement kit.
About 2 weeks ago all the extensions started to quit locking/unlocking, could not find my receipt and the 90 day return policy had expired. All I want is for someone to tell me how I can fix/free up this problem or help me get this product replaced without having to pay the full purchase price. I really like the concept of the pole and the ease of raising my flag this way. I raise my flag daily.
I am not really pissed yet, but I do a lot of shopping at Harbor Freight.
If someone could contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Harold Lanier/801-731-3121, I am retired and home most of the time.Thank You, Harold Lanierreview #434307
You may also like
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "We ordered two rounds of the same print on glassware. The first print had some streaking of the ink, but we re-ordered, hoping it was an isolated incident. The second..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms. I used the website contact page to..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."